You probably wouldn’t dream of leaving your home uninsured, but how do you know if you have the right amount of coverage? Your home is often one of the most important financial investments of your lifetime, it makes sense that you own a quality insurance plan to protect it. We insure new construction, builders risk, existing homes, rental homes, mobile homes, valuable articles, and condos.
A home insurance policy can be considered like a slice of cheese – the holes represent coverage gaps or unknown exclusions. There are several standard features of home coverage, but many options can be added to strengthen your policy. At Mongin, we specialize in finding home insurance plans that provide quality coverage that are affordable and make sense. When was the last time you had your insurance reviewed? It may be worth a second opinion.
During your appointment, we will explain home coverage options so you can make an informed decision for your specific needs and wants. We will also help you try to avoid hidden coverage gaps, and help you make wise decisions about features such as personal liability, personal property limits, and additional coverage forms. We realize that your time is valuable and we will work for you to find the best value available with one of our trusted companies.
Questions you may have:
- Are all home and auto policies the same?
- Should I purchase rental car coverage from the rental company if I am traveling?
- If I cancel before my policy renews do I lose that money?
- Why is my home insured for more than it is worth and why does the premium increase every year?
- What is the difference between Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage plans?
- Should I keep my employer group health plan/retiree health plan past age 65 or take an individual Medicare plan?
Questions you should ask:
- Why should I consider an independent agency like Mongin Insurance?
- Should I buy the cheapest policy available?
- Do you as an adviser control the premium quotes?
- Are my coverages sufficient and up to date?
- What deductibles make the most sense for me?
- How much liability coverage should I be carrying to protect myself and my family?
- When should I consider an umbrella policy?
- How much life insurance do I really need and how affordable is it?
- Am I receiving all the discounts available to me?
- Am I better off being with a large national insurance company or a mutual insurance company?
- At what age should I take Medicare and how do I enroll?
- Will my policy cover me if I want to do a side business like Uber or delivering pizzas?
What to expect from our Team:
- We will offer you multiple insurance options.
- Our Team wants to earn your trust as your adviser.
- We will listen to you and help you achieve peace of mind.
- We will explain your plan and coverages so you understand them.
- We want you to experience a continuous high level of service.
- We will find you the best value available without sacrificing quality coverage.
- Our Team is dedicated to serving you and your family from generation to generation.