Business / Commercial
UTV, ATV, Snowmobile
Estate Planning Trust
Disability Short & Long term
Questions you may have:
- Are all home and auto policies the same?
- Should I purchase rental car coverage from the rental company if I am traveling?
- If I cancel before my policy renews do I lose that money?
- Why is my home insured for more than it is worth and why does the premium increase every year?
- What is the difference between Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage plans?
- Should I keep my employer group health plan/retiree health plan past age 65 or take an individual Medicare plan?
Questions you should ask:
- Are my coverages sufficient and up to date?
- What deductibles make the most sense for me?
- How much liability coverage should I be carrying to protect myself and my family?
- When should I consider an umbrella policy?
- How much life insurance do I really need and how affordable is it?
- Why should I consider an independent agency like Mongin Insurance?
- Do you as an adviser control the premium quotes?
- Am I receiving all the discounts available to me?
- At what age should I take Medicare and how do I enroll?
- Will my policy cover me if I want to do a side business like Uber or delivering pizzas?
If you’ve had the unfortunate experience of being involved in an auto accident, you understand the impact that it has on you and others. While dealing with an accident emotionally is often hard, you shouldn’t have to deal with the aftermath of an accident financially, without some help. That’s why you purchase insurance.
The cheapest auto insurance may give you legal driving privileges, a false sense of security, and little else. At Mongin Insurance, we try to help you understand the difference between real value and minimum coverage required in Wisconsin (learn more).
You probably wouldn’t dream of leaving your home uninsured, but how do you know if you have the right amount of coverage? Since your home is often one of the most important financial investments of your lifetime, you need insurance in order to keep your investment protected.
There are several standard features of home insurance coverage, but there are many options you can add to your policy. At Mongin Insurance, we specialize in finding home insurance products to fit the coverage that you desire while remaining within your budget. A generic policy may look nice, but often time lacks the coverage that you need (learn more).
Successful business owners know that they cannot predict the future, but they can do their best to be prepared for it. For as hard as you’ve worked to build your business, it’s well worth the time to review your exposures and to make certain that you have some protection. At Mongin Insurance, we research the best insurance rates, make comparisons and make recommendations that make sense for your business insurance.
Business Insurance may seem confusing. We are here to explain the options and to help you sort through the logistics. We serve small businesses, family-owned businesses, and midsize companies throughout Green Bay and the surrounding area (learn more).
We are here to research and find a policy to support your loved ones and fit within your budget. For the same amount of money that it costs for your monthly latte fix: we have assisted people in providing coverage for themselves and their family.
You’re waiting for the doctor to come back with your test results. He enters the room and states that you have cancer. The first thing that comes to your mind is how will your family manage the mortgage, pay credit card debts, manage car loans or pay for groceries while you are sick?
The answer is life insurance. At Mongin Insurance, we have experience working with companies to provide you with the life insurance coverage, service, and advice (learn more).